Interview with Fantasia Bridal Center
Fantasia Bridal Center
Interviewed March 26
Fantasia Bridal Center has also been awarded the following awards by our brides.
Q & A
1. Tell us about your bridal center:
Fantasia Bridal is 5,000 square feet of gowns, accessories, shoes and all of your bridal needs. We have a professional sales staff and are dedicated to satisfying our clients.
2. What services do you offer?
We offer all dresses from infants to grandmothers, specializing in all wedding gowns, including plus and petite sizes. In addition we carry shoes, pocketbooks, jewelry, headpieces, veils, shawls, capes, full alterations by a team of master seamstresses, and gown cleaning & preservation.
3. Tell us about the advantages of going this route and why brides and grooms may choose to.
Fantasia Bridal staff cares about your wedding needs, although it sounds like we are a large bridal center we personally get to know our customer's names on a first name basis. We do have many other vendors located in our store (i.e. Black Tie Tuxedos, LA Productions, Ken Hild Photography, Serenity Limousines and Orange Video), but we are a family business that cares.
4. What types of things can a couple come across at a wedding center that may be unique to this type of business and that may not be available in traditional stores.
We try to help make your big day more enjoyable and less stressful, instead of running around to different places we have the perfect setting to accommodate all appointments in one day.
5. Would you say that couples can experience greater savings in wedding center compared to traditional venues.
Yes, but the advantage of Fantasia Bridal is having all your wedding needs under one roof for one-stop shopping with a personal and intimate touch.
6. Do couples need an appointment and would you recommend one?
Appointments are not necessary, but we would definitely recommend one.
7. What are some of the trends you can tell us about in weddings and what unique items/services do you offer.
We can sew initials into a veil, we can provide blue to hot pink shoes, we can make a secret pocketbook for something personal, we offer colored slips or we can make a bridal doll to match the bride's.
8. How soon should a bride/couple pay a visit to your center?
It's never to soon to start looking and getting ideas.
9. Is a couple, that books one or two services with you, required to book everything through you?
We feel that any service you want for your wedding is a personal choice. Although we will recommend a vendor, you should never feel pressured to book all your wedding needs with one place.
10. What are one or two pieces of advice that you can give couples who just got engaged and are just starting to look?
Basically how should they start and what should they look for? Our advice is couples should first decide what works best for them as a couple (ex. big wedding vs. intimate setting). Once the bridal gown is chosen everything else falls into place. The bridal gown is the focal point that sets the ambiance and tone for the rest of the wedding.