New York Weddings Forum Rules
You are entering the NYCityWeddings.com message board forums. New York Weddings, Inc. does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in these areas and, therefore, New York Weddings, Inc. specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these areas. Please remember that these areas are public and therefore your communications may be read by others without your knowledge. New York Weddings, Inc. is providing this communication capability to you only as a convenience.
You may use these areas only to send and receive messages and materials that are appropriate to that area. By way of example you agree that when using this area you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any similar software that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the source of material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose, or engage in surveys, contests, or chain letters.
- Advertise a user and or vendor who has a wedding related business
- Post a rave that appears to be an advertisement.
- There are many factors that can determine vendor's pricing (time of day/year, options selected, location, embellishments, etc). Posting a vendor's price for a specific event could give a bride/groom to-be an inaccurate account of what the price maybe for their wedding, hence posting vendor pricing is not allowed.
- You understand that New York Weddings, Inc. has no obligation to monitor these areas. However, New York Weddings, Inc. reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in New York Weddings, Inc. sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these policies.
By posting messages in any of our communication forums, you consent to our using parts or all of those messages elsewhere.
Your username must not:
- be offensive or confusing
- contain names of celebrities, notable world figures or events
- contain company, organization, or group names (including non-profit organizations)
- contain titles like "admin" or anything else that may imply authority on NYCityWeddings.com
- contain domain names or email addresses
New York Weddings, Inc. reserves the right to terminate your access to any of these areas at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.